The Netherlands offers a plethora of job opportunities for individuals who reside and work outside the nation. The country is home to numerous international and multinational corporations. Moreover, several agencies aid in securing employment for foreign workers in the Netherlands.
The Dutch economy is quite robust, thanks to considerable foreign investments, which are facilitated by favorable tax policies. Additionally, the country has a varied and well-educated populace. As per recent estimates, approximately 24% of the population comprises individuals from other countries or ethnic minorities
1 . Home and commercial contract cleaner
Cleaner Job Responsibilities:
- In charge of overseeing all home or business cleanings
- Easy cleans meets premium standards by keeping track of a cleaning checklist for each property.
- Rooms and floors are cleaned. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up bigger things off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
2 . Cleaner
As a cleaner, you make sure that everyone feels welcome and that the toilets are always spotless. You like to work in a clean place and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty. Lucky for you, you are not the only one. During your shift, you are always paired up with a coworker who is also in charge of the restrooms.
3 . Interieurverzorger ( schoonmaak ) / Cleaner
As a cleaner at Spirare, it’s your job to keep our inspiring place clean. You work on your own, quickly, and most importantly, cleanly. The main things they do are vacuum, mop, empty paper bins, and keep the offices and bathrooms clean. You also work and take care of the plants in our group housing.
4 . Afwasser/ schoonmaker, dishwasher/ cleaner
- Must be hard-working
- Must have an eye for details
- Must be responsible
- Can you make sure the restaurant is spotless when the night is over?
How to Apply for these Care jobs with VISA Sponsorship in Netherlands
All interested persons should Click on the link below to read more about the job description and apply